Welcome to SLOG entry #2 for CSC148. I'm glad to see that some people have visited my page and I hope to see some feedback on my SLOG (and not just because it's a requirement on the rubric). Today's topic will be, stuff that I found interesting in this week's lectures. This week, we went over various examples of recursion and traced through them. As well, we were introduced to turtle graphics, a drawing tool used in class to demonstrate graphically, recursion.
This wasn't the first time I've encountered this drawing tool, a few years ago, I participated in a computer science demonstration thing for high school students and we looked at recursion using turtle. We played around with recursive drawing for about an hour and I found it pretty fun. I'm looking forward to seeing what we'll have to come up with in the coming labs involving recursion (and hopefully turtle graphics).
No comments:
Post a Comment